There are a variety of finishes that can be done to add character or aesthetics to the knife.
Some finishes may incur extra cost to a custom build when requested.
- Stonewashed (light, medium, and dark)
- Acid etched (designs, patterns, or worn-style finish)
- Satin (brushed metal finish)
- Polished/Mirror (Extra cost incurred)
- Two-toned (dual use of two different finishes; such as stonewashed body, with polished bevels) (Extra cost incurred)
- Cold Bluing
- Electro-Anodizing (Extra cost incurred)
- H-Series Cerakote (Extra cost incurred)
*NOTE: Normal wear and tear on the finish from use is not covered by the warranty. If you wish to have the finish redone, charges are incurred.