Furey’s Urban Combat Knives – Unlimited provides the development and production of quality custom knives and accessories that are utilized for practical application for self-defense, military, law enforcement, and other first responder utilization, as well as hunting/skinning, kitchen, and EDC blades and tools.
100% American Made!
We also produce EDC items such as pocket tools, and prybars, just to name a few.
Denny Furey is a Lone Star Member of the Texas Knifemaker’s Guild.
Denny Furey is an Apprentice Bladesmith with the American Bladesmith Society (ABS).
Those interested in a solid custom knife or accessory, you can contact us, discuss specific ideas, and commission a new knife or request one that is already produced. Prototypes are constantly being developed for production and sale.
Custom Build/Payment Policy:
***This policy MUST be read and understood by the customer prior to placing the order***
*Folding knives can not be commissioned or reserved.*
Custom Orders requires at a minimum the 1/2 of agreed upon price as a non-refundable retainer, and the last 1/2 upon completion, before shipping. The buyer may choose to pay the full agreed upon price up front and is preferred with custom requests. I do not do lay-away or payment plans. Commissioned builds will not be started until the proper payments are made by the buyer.
*NOTE: Customers who are securing an official spot the books, MUST make their deposit or full payment within 24 hours of notification of their spot or the spot will be re-opened and given to the next person in line. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Transactions are conducted through PayPal, using Goods & Services to ensure security for both the customer and Furey’s Urban Combat Knives, as well as Square. Furey’s Urban Combat Knives will not ship until the commissioned item has been paid in full and verified. No personal checks or Money Orders accepted.
***DO NOT mention knives or blades when paying with the above online options. Only supply your mailing address. This could shut down my payment systems, If this occurs, I’m am out my money and you are out a knife.***
Turnaround times are discussed during the planning stage with the customer. These times vary upon the current number of orders, logistics of materials not on hand, oversight of possible unexpected incidents (ie: equipment failure/maintenance, illness, etc.), and other calculated considerations. Most builds take a minimum of approximately 6 weeks turnaround.
Currently, folder models can not be pre-ordered or commissioned, as they are very labor intensive because they are not CNC’d and are completely handmade.
Any and all requested changes after the build is agreed upon will result in up-charges. Changes include, but are not limited to, blade style (prior to cutting the blank), handle and fastening materials, sheath material or style, filework, etc. Anything and everything that was changed after the initial agreement.
Special materials that are not kept in stock such as certain steels, handle materials, colored kydex/Holstex, exotic leather, hardware, carry methods, etc. will incur additional cost, which will be paid up front and added to the initial deposit. If these are requested after the build has started, they will be treated as aforementioned changes and will result in additional charges, cost, and possible extension of turnaround times.
If you want a blade made solely on your own design, you must define it as a “prototype” and sign the necessary Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) stating that Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited holds sole rights to the production of the prototype and any custom models built at a later date. These prototypes will also bear our company maker’s mark. Also, proper credit will be given to Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited if the blade goes into public production.
Blades made by Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited for special projects with another company must bear our maker’s mark. If the partner company wishes to put any other marks on the agreed upon blades, such as their company name, it can not misrepresent itself as the maker of said blade due to intellectual property holdings by Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited.
*Folding knives can not be commissioned or reserved.*
*Any items posted, which I have made for a scheduled show, will not be sold before the said show. Any items not sold at a show will be placed on the website for sale under the “Currently Available Items” page.*
Disclaimers and Warranty Information
- THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR READING AND UNDERSTANDING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE PRIOR TO ANY BUILD OR PURCHASE
• I DO NOT MAKE OR SELL MY DESIGNS AS BLANKS
- I WILL NOT MAKE A COPY OF ANY OTHER MAKER’S DESIGN OR REPLICAS. IF YOU WANT THAT EXACT BLADE DESIGN, BUY IT FROM THEM.
• NO REFUNDS ON CUSTOM BUILDS – ALL SALES ARE FINAL
• The COA/Warranty covers issues with the purchased blade or tool that inhibit it’s performance and damage that may occur with proper use of said knife or tool. This does not include cosmetic issues and blemishes inherent to the knife or tools use (Normal wear and tear on the finish from use is not covered by the warranty. If you wish to have the finish redone, charges are incurred). Improper use of said knife or tool that causes damage to it, the user, or another party nullifies the Warranty and Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited is not legally liable for misuse or injury. Only knives made as “throwing” knives will be covered by the Warranty if the damage is caused by throwing use…this does not entail “all” blades sold. Also, allowing another party or business to work on, modify, or perform any service on a blade made by Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited, which results in the need for corrections or addressing damage will not be covered by the Warranty and will incur service fees. A blade that is damaged beyond repair during proper use, will be replaced at no cost to the buyer of the original piece. Pictures and/or the damaged piece must be provided with the COA for the warranty to be fulfilled.
Shipping will be covered by the owner/user to and from Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited for all warranty work.
As pertaining to folders, the Warranty does not cover missing or damaged parts that are a result of the purchaser’s, or their representative’s, disassembly of said folding knife for any reason. The Warranty is otherwise similar to that of fixed blade knives, for coverage of damage as a result of normal use as pertaining to a knife.
• International customer’s shipping costs are not included in the price and will be added onto the final payment of the build. Also, due to varying custom’s regulations for different countries, shipping internationally is at the buyer’s own risk and Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited will not be held liable or accountable for seizures of items purchased that are shipped to international destinations and subject to possible seizure. Again, all risk for international shipments are the buyers, including all costs.
Also, sales are conducted in US dollars (USD). No foreign currency value is accepted.
• The unique blade designs by Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited are considered intellectual property (IP) and trademarks (TM) of this company and replicas or any variant thereof not made by or legally authorized by Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited will be considered theft and legal action will be pursued.
The Logo and this website, with all included content, is copyrighted.
- Slander or defamation of Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited will be met with civil legal action if necessary.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their country’s, state’s, county’s, or local knife laws prior to purchase.
• Knives and EDC items are tools that hold inherent danger with their possession and use. The customer must use the items purchased from Furey’s Urban Combat Knives – Unlimited responsibly to avoid any possible unnecessary injury to themselves or others. The customer takes full responsibility of their actions with said purchased items to include injury to themselves or others as well as property
• Furey’s Urban Combat Knives-Unlimited (F.U.C.K.-U), it’s business name, acronym, makers mark, symbols and likenesses are copyrighted/All Rights Reserved and trademarked.
• Copyright @2021